What is an Escape Room?
Will I be locked in a room?
How long does the whole experience take?
How many people can take part?
Will other people be in the room with us?
What does it cost?
Is there an age limit?
Is there car parking on site?
Do I need to bring anything?
Online Play FAQs
What do I need to play?
You’ll need a laptop or tablet with the free Zoom client installed. We recommend having running Zoom alongside our web based portal to play the game.
What happens if we need a clue?
Because the game is live, you can ask your Games Master for a clue at any time – this clue could be presented back to you as a riddle or a nudge in the right direction.
How many players can we have?
One game can be played simultaneously by up to four households. Each household will have one connection to the Zoom meeting.
Can we have more than four households?
Of course – our standard bookings are for four households but we can add extra connections upon request for a small extra fee.
Can we talk to each other?
Of course! The Zoom platform allows your households to view the room in real-time, chat with each other and interact with the live avatar in the room.
Is the game any different now it's online?
As with all physical game conversions, we have done everything in our power to make the experience the same for you. There may be a few elements that aren’t quite as hands-on but we hope this doesn’t change the immersive experience we provide to you.
What do you need to do
- All games must only be played by members of up to two households until further government guidance has been released.
- All customers must wear a face mask or covering whilst on our premises, including throughout your game.
- You must use hand sanitiser on entry.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your booked time slot.
- We ask you to follow UK Government guidance on social distancing throughout your visit.
What are we doing
- In line with UK Government Test & Trace, we will keep contact details for the lead booker on your game. This will not be used for marketing purposes and only kept following GDPR regulations.
- Additional time is being allocated between bookings to allow for deep cleaning and sanitising our equipment.
- All our staff will be following UK Government guidance on social distancing and will not enter the room with you, except in an emergency.
Additional Booking TermsBy booking an escape with us you agree to follow the guidelines stated above. If at any time our staff deem your visit to be breaching these guidelines we reserve the right to ask your group to stop your experience with us.
Special CircumstancesIf you require any additional measures to be taken to allow your visit to be as safe as possible, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’re here to help.
CancellationWhen booking an escape with us during this unprecedented time, we understand that COVID-19 may have an effect on your experience. Whilst our policy is that all bookings are non-refundable we aim to be as flexible as possible during this pandemic. If you are unable to attend your booking, please contact us directly by telephone on 07788 376150 to discuss your options. As a business, we will continue to follow all UK guidance on COVID-19 and as such it may be that your game is cancelled by us. If this happens we will inform you as soon as possible and offer to reschedule your game to a future date or offer a full refund.
Should you or any member of your team experience any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit us.
Remain at home and contact NHS 111 for advice.